To enhance one's instruction tone and distinctive voice, McGraw-Hill provides course management and adaptive learning solutions. McGraw-Hill Connect digital learning platform basically aims at the amplification of educator's teaching styles and methods. Moreover, it also provides easy to use homework and learning management solutions for students.
McGraw-Hill Connect Pricing
The exact McGraw Hill connect pricing is only available by contacting the company for getting a quote. The McGraw Hill connect pricing is different for students, administrators, and teachers. For students, the pricing is dependent on the books you select. However, for instructors, the books are free of cost.
McGraw-Hill Connect Demo
A trial version is available upon request to the sales representative. They will refer you to the sales representative assigned to your respective school. After the demo, you can choose the books and plans according to the McGraw Hill Connect pricing and value.
The following features can be expected from the software:
- Course delivery
- The various course management tools are available to help in building and delivering the course according to the user's preferred way.
- This can be achieved through an outstanding characteristic content, supervision over the course and lessons.
- In order to provide a better learning environment to learners, the software has been equipped with several tools
- To name a few: Smartbook2.0, Read anywhere App and writing assignments.
- Various data and analytical tools are available to aid the process of tracking students’ progress.
- Some of them are SPR (student performance reports), CAR (Category analysis report), and assignment reports, etc.
- Special care for customers queries and issues
- Course consultations and tech support readily available for customer facilitation.