Newsela digital learning platforms is intended for easing the process of distance learning. It helps in reading engagement for the students by making digital classrooms more interactive and even apt for learning. It presents a database of recent incidents as stories, rendered for the classroom use.
- The platforms like The New York Times, Ancient History Encyclopedia, Atlas Obscura, Bio., Bloomberg and 100+ other sources utilize the software for info-extraction.
- New texts are published every day (10 on average) to increase and improve the prevailing content.
- All the content is essentially aligned with the national and state standard, keeping quality into consideration.
- Simultaneously flexible to suit the needs as per the district's curriculum.
- Understanding the different learning abilities of all learners by introducing 5 reading levels.
- Consequently, the entire batch can learn at ease, without any obstacles.
- Instruction supported activities
- The quizzes that are aligned with the subject-specific criteria can be allotted effortlessly
- Further exercises and reporting with consent instructions can also be accessed at the software
The Newsela pricing is dependent on the plans you choose. The Newsela pro can be expected as $6000 per school, $2000 per grade level and $18/student per year. However, the company needs to be contacted for getting the exact Newsela pricing as per the client’s requirements and the number of students.
A free version of Newsela digital learning platforms is available but has several restrictions against the Pro version. However, you have to sign in to avail of the free demo. Apart from that, the demo also helps the users to get the estimation of the Newsela pricing.