This professional digital learning platform that combines technology and learning and promotes online spaces as classroom settings and is extremely user-friendly for teachers to learn with absolutely no need for any training. It fosters personal touch amongst the students and teachers utilising the interface for conducting online assessments and enforces real-time data.
Technology and learning when blended with one and aligned to National Standards for quality online teaching - creates magic!
- Promotes digital global citizenship
- Teachers at one corner of the world can easily get connected to students elsewhere without the need to be in formal classroom settings.
- Collaboration is fostered with student-teacher relationships
- Online assessments with real-time data can tackle challenges on any concepts or skills that students are not able to understand and quickly address them.
- Extremely compatible to be utilised by teachers without any training
- These digital learning platforms tools require no training and can be used by anyone- whether new or experienced veterans.
The enrollment is limited to 6 courses for a grade at a particular time and it is at the discretion of the educational institutions to add/ delete a particular course. Moreover, depending on the courses, the pricing varies, for example, a single course can begin at $59.50 to $109.50 for 2 monthly payments and $109.50 to $399 for one-year accessibility.
For educational institutions or districts, you can request for a demo at the website. There is also an option for individual enrollments via Odysseyware Academy that provides tailor-made online digital learning from Grade 3-12, that can be enrolled for by students or parents.