Sucessmaker is a digital learning platform that utilises the adaptive K-8 reading methodology and intervention programs in mathematics catering and customising as per the needs of a single user and helps them learn the essential concepts easily. Its outcome-based data systems and adaptive motion personalize the mastery of essential reading materials, making studying fun and efficient at the same time!
Advanced and the only K-8 reading and math program that makes learning so much fun for kids!
- Special and Individualised Guidance Sessions
- The user-specific focus that promotes effective results
- Helps resolve critical concepts depending on the users learning capacity
- Interactive inference and modalities that promotes active learning
- Addicting game-like engagement that is challenging and also motivating
- Education is no more Boring
- This digital learning platform makes learning fun rather than age-old boring strategies
- Aligns with regular core educational systems
- Increases learning of various scopes and sequences with few tools and resources
- Helps master concepts and skills building confidence
- Can be accessed whether in private home learning by students or school or community based learning
SuccessMaker pricing is catered according to the needs and capabilities of educational institutions. For example, a small school with 100 students can opt for an “extra small school subscription” which costs $1142.03 + VAT (for the 1st year) and subsequently $217.53 + VAT. Similarly, SuccessMaker pricing for extra-large schools with 3001-5000 pupils can opt for “Extra large school subscription” which costs $2664.73 + VAT ( for 1 year) and subsequently $1740.23 + VAT.
To opt for demo access for the digital learning platform of SuccessMaker, you can fill out the request form at the website, which allows you to cater to the subjective needs and requirements of your institutions.