Top hat is an innovative classroom application that has made learning a fun experience for teachers and students. It enables teachers to engage students in interactive sessions. The multimedia question types stimulate the learner’s thinking abilities and lead to a better concept building. Top hat facilitates group learning and allows teachers to cover a larger group of students at a time.
Top Hat Features
Opening line features of the software
- Lectures can be made interesting with interactive activities.
- Questions are auto-graded which enables the students and teachers to save time.
- The software directly syncs with the devices that the students already own.
- Additional hardware is not required.
- Fully synchronous lecture experience
- Teachers can sync their lecture slides with the devices used by students which they can follow along in the future.
- Doubts can be clarified by using virtual graphs.
- Student-teacher collaboration
- The software enables teachers to conduct real-time discussions.
- Top-hat facilitates group work and peer-to-peer collaboration.
Top Hat Pricing
The best part about the top hat pricing is that it is free for educators, instructors, and professors. Students, however, need to pay a fee which depends on whether they take a test or attend a classroom session. The classroom sessions, tests, and assignments cost $4 per month for a year. The classroom sessions, assignments and tests along with the textbook cost $4 per month + $35 for a year.
Top Hat Demo
The demo version is free for teachers, professors, educators, and instructors. Students have access to one free trial class and then they need to opt for a course or test series as per their requirements. Top hat pricing policy is cost-effective and gives the students full value for their investment.