Polar document management software is one of the most organized and preferred document management software amongst the ones currently being used. With its compatibility to manage web pages, documents, PDFs such as textbooks, it is a powerful tool to read and study anywhere. Currently being used in universities like Yale, Stanford; it is a must-have for college students or researchers.
Polar pricing is based on the number of active cloud sync devices and storage being used. Starting from $4.99 offering three devices with up to 2GB storage per month, to $14.99, covering unlimited devices and storage per month, Polar pricing offers the most affordable plans for individuals and organizations.
The Polar document management software free plan offers up to 2 active cloud sync devices and cloud storage up to 350MB which is open for all users. However, the free plan does not avail of any reading statistics or any tech support. One needs to go through the pricing for accessing all the features.
Supports tagging, annotating, highlighting for extensive learning
All your documents stored in one place
- It allows users to track their progress and continue precisely from where they left.
- Highlight the parts you wish to read again.
Never forget your important readings
- Synchronizes all your documents in one place, so you do not have to spend time looking for them.
- Import documents in bulk from folders across multiple devices.
Motivate yourself by integrated statistics
- Auto-convert essential reading you need to remember into flashcards.
- Extremely efficient and saves time of searching for things in the main document again
- Set a goal per day for long term progress.
- Track the number of pages per you read per day to boost your confidence