Circle offers to help a wide number of brands and companies across the world. The objective of the software is to make shipping much easier while saving 50% time that otherwise may have got invested in shipping. Also, the software claims to help the companies in earning a profit of 5% over the business.
- Multiple selling channels at one interface
- Sell from multiple channels such as eBay, Amazon, and many others without logging into them separately
- Compare shipping rates and connect to different accounts from one single interface easily
- Set up automation rules that can help in saving much of the time in the processing of the order
- Suggest a solution that is best suited depending upon the past details of shipping
- Notifications and Tracking
- Create shipments in batches and track them efficiently and seamlessly
- Access to a number of automatic features such as updating the status of the package on the dashboard and notifications of any exceptions
- Go for international shipping with Circle in a much simpler way
- Go paperless on the invoice and other necessary documents while dealing with international shipping
Circle is free to use for the first 14 days as a trial. After these 14 days, the users can check out the circle pricing and get the right plan.
- Individual - $14.99 per month
- Business - $29.99 per month
While getting the plans, the users can be sure that there are no additional charges over the Circle pricing suggested.
There is an option of getting a free trial of the software on the official site of the software. Also, the users can get in touch with the customer support of the software to get a demo of how the software works.