ShipStation lets users import and ship orders hassle-free. It's a cutting-edge eCommerce shopping platform that's completely web-based and software that automatically syncs orders and automates different stages of the shipment, fulfillment, and order retrieval processes.
It lets sellers connect with larger audiences and also features a growing list of various sales channels that helps businesses boost their revenues long-term. Syncing, shipping, and tracking orders have never been made any easier with ShipStation!
Import Multiple Orders
- Connect with over 100 marketplaces and import multiple orders automatically
- Compares real-time rates and delivery times for different carriers, automatically selecting the ones that are the best
Tracking Made Extraordinarily
- Tracks multiple orders and get specific details about brands
- Alters users when stock and inventory levels get low and require refilling, also lets users manage geo-tags, social links, messages, and more
- Create new labels and process returns quickly
- Customer self-service portal built-in that makes the returns process go smooth
- Creates detailed reports and analytics about product sales, quantities, pricing, shipping rates, and more
- Creates shipping labels and automatically imports orders based on where they are sold and also optimizes selling strategies based on real-time analytics
A demo is available on the ShipStation website which highlights its key features and explains how it works. There is a series of webinars and tutorials made by the creators that help users get better acquainted with the product.
One of the best parts about the product is how the brand offers flexible ShipStation pricing plans based on the needs of users. The different ShipStation Pricing plans available are:
- Starter - $9/month
- Bronze - $29/month
- Silver - $49/month
- Gold - $69/month
- Platinum - $99/month
- Enterprise - $159/month