BigCommerce e-Commerce Platform lets you build and scale your online store. It works on the SaaS cloud model where you pay to use the software. BigCommerce e-commerce platform supports multi-channel selling (Facebook, eBay, Amazon, etc.) and apps to streamline your operations. There are no extra charges for using third-party payment solutions. It was founded in 2009 and has gained a well-known place in the e-commerce industry.
BigCommerce pricing plan is currently offering the following deals when you sign up to one of its plans:
- Standard Plan, charged at $29.95 per month. It allows to create an online store and sell through it. It allows selling through Facebook, Instagram, eBay, Amazon and also supports Google Shopping. The standard plan has integration with Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay and has a single page checkout. It allows user to leave product reviews and provides them the shipping quotes in real time.
- BigCommerce Pricing Plus Plan charged at $79.95 per month is aimed at increasing the conversion by offering online marketing tools. Apart from the features mentioned in the standard plan, it allows segmentation of customers, and also saves the items in the cart. It has advanced security features which let it store credit card details of customers securely
- BigCommerce Pricing Pro Plan charged at $299.95 per month combines the features of the plus plan with some comprehensive features to deliver a wonderful experience. It integrates with Google reviews and lets creation of custom SSL. It also allows the filtering of the products on the website. The sales values allowed per year is $400K.
- BigCommerce Pricing Enterprise plans, the price of which can be known by directly getting in touch with BigCommerce. It allows unlimited API calls and provides complete API support.
BigCommerce pricing plans are flexible for all eCommerce requirements.
The BigCommerce e-commerce platform provides a free demo for all its versions with the software or on the website. It also provides training which can be in the following ways:
- Live Online
Top BigCommerce Features
- It offers plenty of themes to choose from which are modern looking.
- There are also third-party professional themes available on the company's popular marketplace
- It allows users to sync their products to different marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay, and Google Shopping.
- One can accept credit cards and process payments through the store as well as use PayPal or Stripe.
- There are more than 40 pre-integrated payment methods for which you can find that it serves in over 100 countries.
- They can offer their customers promotions and coupons as well as integrate an email service provider like MailChimp to grow the customer base.
- BigCommerce platform also comes with powerful SEO features that will help the user's store rank better in the search engines.
Sets Own Promotion Rule
- BigCommerce personalized coupons and discounts for the stores.
- Offers a car-level discount which means that the discount is applied to the shopping cart in real-time to avoid unnecessary complexity.
- The software has a built-in security platform where users can also enable an SSL certificate to secure their customer credentials.
Customer Service and Support
- It has each customer signed up for their platform and is assigned a dedicated consultant.
Top BigCommerce Alternatives
BigCommerce has several alternatives existing in the market, as each e-commerce platform has a different set of features. BigCommerce might pose as tricky to use, hence some users might look for alternative e-commerce platforms. There are several e-commerce platforms to choose from. Top BigCommerce alternatives are listed below:
- Big Cartel
- 2 Checkout