PrestaShop eCommerce Platforms is an innovative and fully scalable open-source ecommerce shopping cart solution boasting features capable to deliver to the businesses of all kinds and sizes. A highly customizable suite written in PHP, PrestaShop ecommerce platform is highly customizable possessing region-specific localization and highly responsive design. The package out of the box is a content management system, a marketing tool, and a website builder.
Being an open-source platform for building e-commerce stores, PrestaShop pricing is null. The only costs involved will be for hosting the web store and the add-ons that range from $30 to $50 typically but go as far as $80 to $100 for the expensive ones. For more details about PrestaShop pricing plans, contact the company.
PrestaShop offers a hands-on experience to the platform through a demo web store. It acts as a way for users to try out the latest features and test the potential of the suite for themselves before going about making their own online store.
Customization made simple
- Design the web store as per business requirements with the help of over 1000 modules and themes.
- Find the apt storefront for the online business with over 2000 professional e-commerce templates.
Extensive payment options
- Serve customers with over 50 different payment gateways and methods including electronic wallets, debit and credit cards and much more.
- Gain control over workflow logistics and discounts from the backend.
Sell across Devices
- Reach customers across devices and grow with the mobile-friendly shopping cart in the default PrestaShop template.
- Manage the web store on a mobile device as the platform offers fully responsive designs.
Drive the Business Better
- Control and manage product pages, orders, business statistics, and customer relationships.
- Take the business with newer avenues thanks to multiple languages and the currency support of the suite.