Shopify e-Commerce Platform is an e-commerce shopping cart management solution allowing merchants to set up and scale their stores across multiple channels, with a complete suite of features including the likes of marketing, customer engagement and shipment tools. Being a hosted solution, Shopify comes with all the tools required to start and run an online store out of the box. The Platform strikes a great balance between ease of usability and functionality.
Based on the business requirements, Shopify pricing can cost a user from $29 per month to $299 per month depending on the plan chosen. Shopify pricing plans are as follows:
- Basic Shopify- $29 per month
- Shopify- $79 per month
- Advanced Shopify- $299 per month
Shopify offers a free 90-day trial for the users to take the suite for a drive and check out its potential before making a purchase. Access the trail, set up a store and pick up a plan later.
Shopify E-commerce Platform Features
- Avoid and minimize time-draining tasks of running an online web store including shipping, handling, and packaging.
- Integrate the e-commerce site with drop-shipping platforms to simplify operation workflows.
Constant Expert Support
- Make use of an entire directory of experts available at disposal for any site-related guidance.
- Gain most from the online store through support in designing, programming, and marketing round the clock.
- Maintain customer information with custom user profiles to target them in the most optimal manner.
- Segment markets as per different parameters and carry out campaigns to full potential.
- Make most of them out of the box SEO capabilities of Shopify for the store’s product pages.
- Optimize product pages, pictures and other content pieces for keywords to rank the store better in the search results.
Customization with Ease
- Choose from dozens of themes and design a site that suits the business niche.
- Use beautiful mobile friendly and responsive themes to showcase what the web store is about.