DISCO is a cloud-based end-to-end eDiscovery solution provider for law firms, regulators, and government agencies. It is dedicated to giving legal professionals full control over eDiscovery data, workflows and cost. With cutting edge technology, DISCO eDiscovery manages to provide fast and accurate results to its users in an easy to use manner at a cost-effective price.
DISCO’s pricing is not disclosed in public or any website and it is available on request by filling in the credentials in the official website of DISCO. It has transparent pricing and is based on per gigabyte structure. DISCO's Pricing is an all-inclusive plan and offers all the functionalities in its fixed-rate subscription price. It bestows its user with affordable pricing.
DISCO eDiscovery Demo:
DISCO offers a personalized one to one demo for free. To help new users explore full features of the software, DISCO eDiscovery provides a free demo on request, which can be scheduled from its website.
DISCO eDiscovery Features:
→ Simplified and easy to use
- Simplified and intuitive user-interface and perform most functions within two clicks
- Gives control over the data with tailor-made workflows and views
→ Fast and accurate results
- Fast and accurate performance for search results and document viewing
- Automatically reorganizes itself according to data volume and number of users, thus ensuring speed
→ Professional services
- Provide fully managed and project-based services to help clients with search and investigative needs
- Assign a project manager for the case duration to collaborate and help resolve issues quickly
→ Trusted security and data accessibility
- Use native-cloud technology to keep the data secure and accessible
- Use encryption to ensure privacy and back up data at multiple secure locations
→ Transparent Pricing
- Flat rate pricing model allows for predictability and budget management
- All-inclusive pricing structure and does not charge an additional price for user license