WIND, by E-STET, is an electronic discovery platform that provides technology-forward legal teams of all sizes with access to kCura document processing and review tool, Relativity. The software helps legal professionals to review data from a range of sources effectively, including emails, electronic files, apps, phone calls, and social networks. It aids the user to search in relatively easy to use interface and server to analyze data, and securely store it on SOC II compliant servers.
Wind pricing starts from $299.00 per month. The pricing details are mentioned below:
- Membership: $299 per month for 25GB, and one relativity user license.
- Pricing for an additional 25GB of data: $99 per month.
- Pricing for additional relativity user accounts: $99 per month, each.
Wind eDiscovery Demo:
Wind eDiscovery does not have the demo. One can avail the experience of Wind only after purchasing it. However, if anyone is interested, reach out to the team through email or contact details with the requirements.
Wind eDiscovery Features:
→ Data management
- Offers standard features, including document indexing, full-text extraction, keyword search, and metadata extraction.
- Drag and drop upload to Wind eDiscovery, and all the data will be fully indexed and searchable in Relativity.
→ Document management
- Provides document storage and document review facility.
- Customized templates that can be used by the users to improve the documents.
- Document review programs helps the firm to get up and running in a short amount of time.
→ Summary reports
- Wind has the database that will give all the summary reports so that process does not become complex.
- Wind has a search functionality using which the documents, reports or the data can be accessed.
→ Workflow management
- Custom workflows for Relativity features.
- Helps provide visibility in operations on a real-time basis.