EDT is a highly advanced legal software platform that integrates e-discovery, litigation and investigation services. EDT includes all the stages of eDiscovery processes ranging from analysis, review, production, and presentation. It is a cloud-based review platform with resourceful analytics, easy access eDiscovery solution providers available at a very affordable price. EDT provides end-to-end litigation and eDiscovery support from data ingestion, early case assessment, processing, review, and analysis through production.
EDT pricing is based on a transparent subscription fee inclusive of maintenance, support, and access to upgrades. No additional user fees is needed, data hosting fees or transaction, and processing charges are levied. The EDT Pricing plans are not announced publicly or in any website. To avail the service and know more about price, the user has to fill in the credentials in the website.
EDT eDiscovery Demo:
EDT eDiscovery provides a personalized demo by letting users register for the same on its website. It also demonstrates the functioning of the software via illustrative videos available on its website and has ample research documents and brochures available for the benefit of its users.
EDT eDiscovery Features:
→ Ingest large volumes of data
- Process multitude file types and large volumes of data quickly and accurately
- Identify and eliminate duplicates or irrelevant files, detect deleted e-mails, extract embedded files, generate passwords and password-protected files
- Provide insights into data by testing keywords iterations, correspondence analysis charts, email threading, and domain analysis
- Check proportionality and cull or prioritize data before the review
- Review documents easily from the web browser with an intuitive search interface
- Customize screen layout and content and give full access to analytics for documents during the review
- Export documents and metadata quickly in all standard load file formats
- Create TIFF or PDF images with page numbers, applied redactions, and classifications
- Automatic updates for exhibits; create, merge and split exhibits during the trial
- Provide references in transcripts, submissions, and affidavits via automatic hyperlinks