Relativity (previously kCura) is cloud-based eDiscovery software that offers case assessment, fact management, review, production, analytics, and legal hold functionalities within a suite. Android and iOS apps available. Relativity features legal hold, which provides users a template library to create hold notices and correspondences. It also allows users to create customizable questionnaires with the help of conditional question forms, alerts, and reviews.
Relativity eDiscovery also features early case assessment, which allows users to investigate cases on the basis of available data. Users can also eliminate data not relevant to cases using filters.
The Relativity pricing is disruptive in nature and it is not disclosed in any website or in public. The range of the relativity can be calculated by the vendor and be attained in a detailed manner by requesting on the website by filling in the credentials as per requirements. Relativity Pricing plans are affordable too for every user to avail.
Relativity eDiscovery Demo:
Relativity eDiscovery free demo can be acquired online by visiting the website about the product’s integrated features and a key on how to use it. Contact the customer service to get a free demo.
Relativity eDiscovery Features:
- Start and finish e-discovery in one solution with a single audit trail to boot.
- No risky data transfers required, and options are suited to needs from simple, automated workflows to the most advanced machine learning approach.
- Extend the software’s functionality to meet unique needs.
- Lean on the apps built by one of over 85 Relativity developer partners with no programming experience needed.
- Delivers a consistent global experience, the best performance, and the ability to innovate faster.
- Stay up to date with the latest innovations and can focus on solving problems faster.
- Invests in a comprehensive, proactive, and intel-driven security program to ensure that your data is always protected.
- Navigates through a minefield of threats, risks, and vulnerabilities.