Mailchimp email marketing is a platform that offers automation of marketing services, specifically email marketing services. Mailchimp email marketing helps businesses integrate all marketing needs in one place, and is popular for its use of sending newsletters, emails and building a database of clients or customers. This also helps new and small businesses achieve their marketing goals with ease.
Mailchimp pricing ranges from free to up to $299.99 a month, depending upon the extent of customization. The following are different pricing packages:-
- Free - covers all basic features
- Mailchimp pricing for Essentials – $9.99/business/month
- Mailchimp pricing for Standard – $14.99/business/month
- Mailchimp pricing for Premium - $299.99/business/month
Mailchimp provides a free step-by-step demo along with video guidelines on the website. This is a feature that is available to users of all segments, including the free version.
- Automation of routine tasks - Automates marketing and sales done online, including sending emails and generating forms. Creates databases of people that the business interacts with, which include customers, potential clients, staff, pooling it in different categories.
- Performance management - Analyses ad campaigns which were employed and used to target existing and potential customers based on demonstrated interest and generates custom reports, view click-through and success rates of emails and analyse sales made.
- Task management - Creates forms on websites and social media pages with brand logos of the business. Also, imports existing data from other websites or platforms with ease and collect data directly through mobile devices of users.
- Email handling - Facilitates emails targeted to subscribers in a geographical location or meeting other criteria and creates email templates within the platform specific to the brand for consistent use.