iKeyMonitor employee monitoring software is an easy-to-use and powerful parental control app for iPhone/Android. It allows parents to monitor text messages, calls, websites visited, and current GPS location, Facebook, WhatsApp, Snapchat, WeChat and much more. With iKeyMonitor, the user can keep track of the children’s cell phone activities to protect them from cyberbullying, sexual predators, cyber stalkers, violence/suicide websites, and other online threats.
The app can be downloaded for free from the website and it has an iKeyMonitor Pricing of $29.16/month. Otherwise, there is no cost and all the features are included in the free package as well. The iKeyMonitor Pricing is set on the basis of features included in the package
iKeyMonitor Employee Monitoring Software Demo:
There is no demo for the app but there are several videos on YouTube and Google about the installation of the app.
iKeyMonitor Employee Monitoring Software Features:
- Enables to mark a boundary on the map so that children stay within the confined area
- Sends a notification if the boundary is crossed via email
- Records incoming and outgoing calls made on Android devices remotely in a discreet and tamper-proof mode, including call conversations, date and time stamp of each call, contacts.
- Allows full control over all calls that are made on the kids’ or employees’ devices.
- Allows setting keyword alerts on the children or employees’ mobile phones.
- Alerts by email whenever the alert keywords are triggered, or the specific apps are used on the target device.
- Enables the option of setting up schedules to limit screen time, and record surroundings, on the target device. The user can check the detailed schedule information on the Cloud Panel.
- This feature allows parents to limit children’s time spent on IOS and Android devices so that children can stay away from smartphone addiction.