Bitrix24 is a collaboration tool which provides tools for management, sharing and communication through an integrated platform. It supports file sharing, team management, planning and paperwork management. It also provides a solution for CRM and is available on latest mobile devices. The software is available on both cloud as well as on-premise for total data control and source code access.
- Offers its own CRM (customer relationship management) software providing efficient sales solutions including intermittent communication with customers
- Transform Bitrix24 into a communication by processing all calls and emails through it
- Bitrix24 supervision tools allow managers to keep an eye and track all the progress of their employees 24x7.
- Provides features like time management, evaluation of performance, company organisational chart and grading system to micro-manage the workforce
- Document Management Software
- Comes with its own drive available for up to 12 users for free
- Create, edit and share all kinds of documents in a central location
- Equipped with its own intranet function allowing for smooth transfer of data
- Makes virtual telephone calling possible
The software comes as a cloud-based or on-premise product. Hence, Bitrix24 pricing has been divided among the two sections and further subdivided on the basis of usage and size of organization. The Bitrix24 pricing is as follows:
- Start+ : $17/month (2 users)
- CRM+ : $48/month (6 users)
- Project+ : $48/month (24 users)
- Standard : $51.48/month (50 users)
- Professional : $103.48/month (unlimited users)
On-Premise- users can be increased subject to increase in price.
- Bitrix24.CRM : $1370.8 (12 users)
- Business : $2511.60 (50 users)
- Enterprise : $16993.20 (1000 users)
The cloud variant offers a free version of the software with key solutions like CRM and advanced business tools missing. All the on-premise variants come with a 30-day free trial.