Room and Event Scheduling Software or RESS, a flagship of Integrated Management Systems is an event management software with rich features created to manage events. It is a cost-effective software designed to replace handwritten schedules, reports typed regularly with a typewriter, and manually gathered statistical information. With this software, all facilities for event management are readily available on a single interface.
RESS Pricing offers plans to suit the business needs of all sizes and requirements. RESS Lite and RESS have separate prices for single and multiple workstations with and without resources. Following are the pricing segments of RESS Pricing:
- RESS Lite Pricing/Licensing
- Single workstation: $295
- Multiple workstations: $595
- RESS Pricing/Licensing
- Single workstation: $1,495
- Additional workstations: $250
Interested users can visit the RESS website for further and additional detailed pricing information.
RESS Event Management Software Demo:
RESS event management software offers a demo that can be scheduled through request according to suitable dates and times. RESS also provides 24/7 live, online, and business hours support.
RESS Event Management Software Features:
- Schedule large enterprise events in the simplicity of a desktop application
- Request rooms with a single click, organize multiple events on a user-friendly interface
- Select multiple rooms and unlimited dates for recurring events
- Include unrestricted and limitless information in the inexhaustible space provided
- Handle payments from multiple offices with a separate payment section and record charges and track the progress of an event by creating invoice for the same
- Track charges for various facilities with custom tiered systems and receive automated aging of receivables
- Register flexibly for meetings or classes, camps or conferences with credit card processing
- Assign name tags, desk plates, and meal tickets with RESS-Registration
- Customize reports as per the business and create and print contracts and confirmations
- Communicate numerous statistical reports and details related to food and beverages and audio-visual information