Odoo is an open-source business management software which provides solutions for CRM, accounting, e-commerce, manufacturing, sales, project and inventory management and much more. It acts as a central hub of 30+ applications which provide all the necessary features for management of a variety of businesses. It is available in both, cloud-based and on-premise product versions. While all the applications can be used as stand-alone, they combine to form an open source ERP.
- Simply drop in business features without typing code and personalize the website through unique branding
- Convert users into customers through the option of Multi-Websites, adding to customer base and boosting revenue
- Create customized quotations through the builder or templates
- Allows users to perform electronic signatures, saving time
- Instant access to all accounting information through the mobile application
- Synchronise the software with the bank and save time with automated reconciliations and bank statements.
- Trace the entire process from supplier to the customer through the Odoo inventory management
- Ability to design and customize process flow depending on type of output
Odoo can be accessed in 2 methods, the enterprise and community edition. The enterprise edition is licensed and comes with the most features. Oddo pricing plan depends on the edition you choose. The community version is free. The cost of applications will be added per month. Odoo pricing plans are as follows:
- Enterprise version: $24/month/user billed annually
Odoo has a free community edition available with limited features. It also provides a 15-day free trial for the licensed product.