Symphony is an event management software for corporate marketers through which events and conferences can be managed and promoted right from the planning to the execution. It is a complete toolkit for a wide range of events from small seminars to large conferences. Symphony ensures that something as complex as managing an event becomes a stress-free affair.
- Send emails for invitation and confirmation to delegates seamlessly
- Schedule automated emails, reminders, and invites to be sent to delegates whenever they book or cancel
- Create online registration forms and make payments through online booking forms
- Produce powerful reports that are SSL-secured, white-labeled, and mobile-friendly
- Promote events on professional websites for a large brand following
- Use virtual technology to make it mobile-friendly and gather more crowd
- Set deadlines and reminders to stay up to date and not miss any tasks
- Assign tasks to everyone in the team to ensure efficient and productive workflow
- Organized and Controlled Planning
- Send invoices to delegates automatically and run reports in flexible formats
- Use barcodes for attendees and self-registration delegates for sessions, schedule rooming lists and assign speakers
Symphony Pricing ranges vary according to different event types. Symphony Pricing includes packages for multi-events at great value and a one-off event where one cost applies for everything included. There are separate charges for event management extras. Interested customers are required to contact the vendor directly.
Symphony offers online and business hours support. On its website, Symphony provides a free individual demo for all its features. Users can become acquainted with the software through webinars and guides.