Townscript is an event management software which enables event organizers to digitize events, reduce paperwork and incorporate the entire management process on a centralized online platform. It incorporates all aspects and process of managing an event in a do-it-yourself style. The entire workflow, payments, attendees, feedback, sales, registration etc. can be managed online. Real-time updates on status of event are provided to allow for swift action and decision making.
- Smart Event Management Software
- Allows to customize and create discount types specific to the target audience to maximize sales and retention
- Supports more than 130 major currencies of the world to avoid delays during currency exchange and provide a smooth payout
- User-friendly and Transparent
- Provides for a Townscript widget which allows users to sell online tickets through website or Facebook without any technical assistance
- Streamlines and eases communication through the software’s email facility which allows pre, post and real time sending ability
- Gives out real-time analysis regarding attendees, sales, interaction facilitating quick and well-informed decision making
- Increases the flow of cash through rapid and flexible frequency of payouts, as fast as weekly
- Provides for a 24x7 customer care service
- Improves connection with users through provision of contact details.
Townscript Pricing is based on ticket sales. It takes a percentage share from all ticket sales plus an amount per ticket sold. The details vary according to country and currency. In India, Townscript Pricing plans charge 1.99% share of ticket sales plus Rs. 10 per ticket.
A free trial version is available. The software can be used for free in case of free events.