Alice is a fully automated and integrated software designed to cater to the expense management needs of businesses to leverage their growth potential. It helps to control expenses by carefully identifying and evaluating pre-tax spending of employees, lowering employers spending on social security, medical expenses, a local tax, and effortlessly syncing payroll deductions. Using this software means budgeting better and smarter.
Alice Pricing is not fixed and is uniquely created for every organization individually depending on the needs and requirements of the business. Information regarding Alice Pricing as mentioned on the official website states that it only takes half of payroll tax savings, ensuring that both parties make a profit.
Alice Expense Management Software Demo:
The vendor does not provide any demonstration on its official website. However, a brief explanation of its features and functions is provided in the How it works section. Additionally, there are FAQs and live helpdesk to solve queries. Users can fill a simple form and hear from Alice’s support team.
Alice Expense Management Software Features:
- Intelligent and Interactive system
- Updates payroll as soon as employees make any work-related purchase without any worry about receipts
- Tracks and analyses spending and direct them effectively through conversations with an expert bot, Alice
- Helps in saving money spent on the employees without it translating into a loss for them
- Saves organizations from financial distress by ensuring a low employee turnover
- Sets up and automates your payroll system, on the click of a button, with software bot, Alice
- Ensures no time is lost in sending employee invitations and overlooking enrolment meetings
- Connects with a range of payroll systems from ADP, Paycom to Quickbooks
- Manages and syncs payroll deductions by helping employee quickly connect their cards
- Ensures smooth functioning as entire data remains protected and fully encrypted
- Helps to concentrate on operational efficiency rather than worrying about data loss or infringement