Zeno is an expense management software that enhances project management productivity and visibility inside the project activities. PMOs with detailed corporate views and coverage are also well served. Quality criteria are combined to ensure optimal decision-making. Zeno expense management software provides managers and finance teams a broad set of tools to help them more effectively control their budgets, identify problem areas and improve expense policies.
Zeno pricing starts from $7.50 per month for a subscription. For other details, users need to contact the Zeno support team. An email can be sent requesting for the same. Here are the Zeno pricing plans in a detailed listicle format -
Basic Subscription - $7.50 per month per user
Zeno expense management software offers a free trial and the users can request for the same and start working with the product and understand if it suits their business.
- Allows to the pay corporate cards and employees each on different schedules if required
- Saves employee time as it allows to the pay card charges directly to the corporate card issuer
- Schedules the electronic purchases such that out-of-pocket expenses are paid directly after final approval to bank accounts
- Provides the notification when payments are initiated to minimize concerns and manual administrators
- Creates and easily transfers payment files to any payment institution and check acceptable financial conditions and deal with exceptions, such as rebates or denials and reconcile amounts
- Provides efficient cloud data receipt processing (OCR) for mobile and email receipts avoids data conversion errors and automatic tax calculation takes away user’s administrative burdens