Maintenance Manager software solution is concerned with carrying out top-class maintenance management services. Maintenance management is the task of controlling as well as controlling the assets of a company– like the facilities or equipment. The software is known to feature several high-end features to support its tasks.
Maintenance Manager Pricing
There is no specific information about the Maintenance Manager pricing structure. However, the users can visit the official website and contact the customer care team to know about the pricing policy. Maintenance Manager price varies according to the plans and your requirement.
Maintenance Manager Demo
To test the software and its features, you can try out the demo version of the software available on the official website. The demo version of the software allows you to get an idea of the overall functioning of the software while analyzing how it could benefit your organization.
Maintenance Manager Features
Some of the top features to search for in a maintenance Manager software solution are:
Simple maintenance request portal
- Helps in saving time of the employees
- Ensuring that the requests are not missed
- Completing projects within time
Equipment and Asset Management
- Getting a bird’s eye view of the respective locations and facilities
- Ensuring that effective preventive care takes place
- Reducing the risks of production errors, asset damage or work injuries
- Delivering repair history
- Providing access to meter readings, warranty information, images
- Ensuring effective floor plan management
- Comprehensive maintenance management solutions
- Taking care of the available resources like materials and labour