Fleet management is a discipline of asset management that enables companies to manage the entire fleet operations, thus resulting in controlled costs, maximized profitability, improved fleet efficiency, and fleetrelated risk mitigation. Fleet management encompasses various functions such as vehicle maintenance, vehicle telematics, driver management, and safety & compliance management. Fleet management uses connectivity technologies such as Global Positioning Systems (GPS) and cellular systems, which enable data and information flow between fleets and the back-end systems and are accessible by fleet owners and managers.
The MicroQuadrant provides information about the major players that offer fleet management solutions and services. It outlines the findings and analysis on how well each market vendor performs within the predefined MicroQuadrant criteria. The vendor evaluations are based on two broad categories – strength of product portfolio and business strategy excellence. Each category carries various criteria based on which the vendors have been evaluated. The evaluation criteria considered under the strength of product portfolio include breadth and depth of product offering (based on the industries that the vendors cater to, solutions, and service offerings), feature/functionality (based on the overall capabilities of the products and services), focus on product innovation (based on R&D activities for new product innovations), and product differentiation and impact on customer value (based on the products’ unique qualities and the impact they have on the customers’ buying decision). The evaluation criteria considered under the business strategy excellence include effectiveness of growth strategy (based on partnerships and revenue generation), channel strategy and fit (based on the channel partners that the vendors cater to), geographic footprint (based on geographic presence), and vision alignment (based on the company’s business decisions that are aligned with its vision).
ARI, Ctrack, Chevin Fleet Solutions, Donlen Corporation, Element Fleet Management, EMKAY, I.D. Systems, LeasePlan USA, Teletrac Navman, TomTom Telematics, Trimble, and Verizon Telematics are recognized as the visionary leaders in the fleet management market. They have strong portfolios of solutions and services in the fleet management market. These vendors have been marking their market presence by offering customized solutions as per requirements of fleet managers. Growth strategies of these companies have helped them advance consistently in the fleet management market.
Cartrack, E-Drive Technology, Fleetilla, Imarda, Masternaut, Merchants Fleet Management, Transpoco, Wheels, Inc., and Zonar Systems are recognized as the innovators in the fleet management market. These companies possess innovative solutions to cater to advanced fleet management demands. They focus on their product portfolios and have robust potential to build strong business strategies for expanding their businesses and staying at par with the visionary leaders. These vendors have been consistently offering fleet management solutions to fulfill customers’ demands. Innovators have been at the forefront for the deployment of their solutions.
AT&T, Isotrak, MiX Telematics, Omnitracs, Ruptela, and WABCO Holdings are recognized as the dynamic differentiators in the fleet management market. These companies have innovative portfolios of solutions and services. They also have an extensive network of channel partners and resellers to increase the deployment of their solutions across a multitude of vertical markets. Dynamic vendors have been consistently generating positive revenue growth in the fleet management market, and the organic and inorganic ventures undertaken by them boost their market positions.
Geotab, GPS Trackit, Spireon, and WorkWave are recognized as the emerging companies in the fleet management market. The majority of emerging vendors have been undertaking partnerships and acquisitions to boost their sales capabilities across various regions for offering integrated solutions and services to a wide range of clients.
TOP VENDORS In Fleet Management Solutions
- Donlen Corporation0 Reviews
- TOMTOM N.V.0 Reviews
- CTRACK0 Reviews
Buyer has fair idea what to buy
Buyer has partial idea what to buy
2. Select Vendor’s best differentiated solution to your problem
Fleet Management Solutions Quadrant
|Breadth and Depth of Product Offerings|
|Product Features and Functionality|
|Focus on Product Innovation|
|Product Differentiation and Impact on Customer Value|
- 1BUYERVENDOREXPERTS3.7MNM ANALYSTS
- 2BUYERVENDOREXPERTS3.7MNM ANALYSTS
- 3BUYERVENDOREXPERTS3.6MNM ANALYSTS
- 4BUYERVENDOREXPERTS3.5MNM ANALYSTS
- 5BUYERVENDOREXPERTS3.3MNM ANALYSTS
- 6BUYERVENDOREXPERTS3.2MNM ANALYSTS
- 7BUYERVENDOREXPERTS3.1MNM ANALYSTS
- 8BUYERVENDOREXPERTS3.0MNM ANALYSTS
- 9BUYERVENDOREXPERTS3.0MNM ANALYSTS
- 10BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.9MNM ANALYSTS
- 11BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.9MNM ANALYSTS
- 12BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.8MNM ANALYSTS
- 13BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.8MNM ANALYSTS
- 14BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.8MNM ANALYSTS
- 15BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.7MNM ANALYSTS
- 16BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.7MNM ANALYSTS
- 17BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.7MNM ANALYSTS
- 18BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.7MNM ANALYSTS
- 19BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.6MNM ANALYSTS
- 20BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.6MNM ANALYSTS
- 21BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.6MNM ANALYSTS
- 22BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.6MNM ANALYSTS
- 23BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.5MNM ANALYSTS
- 24BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.5MNM ANALYSTS
- 25BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.5MNM ANALYSTS
- 26BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.4MNM ANALYSTS
- 27BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.4MNM ANALYSTS
- 28BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.3MNM ANALYSTS
- 29BUYERVENDOREXPERTS2.1MNM ANALYSTS