Auditrunner is a software designed for those with minimal coding knowledge that provides a platform on which users can create complex applications. It is secure, user-friendly, and low on code. The platform allows organizations of all sizes to connect people and systems to design and run processes like auditing, risk detection, and control, compliance, quality assurance, etc. seamlessly.
Opening line features of the software
- Not a standalone app - contain specific expertise in Security and Privacy
- Adoption of role-based access control (RBAC) defined around rights of individuals
- Provides a state-of-the-art web-based responsive UI.
- No installation required - removes extra costs for mobile view development and separate mobile access licenses.
- It allows for painless collaboration between executives, process users, administrators, and IT teams.
- support for multiple end-user languages for a seamlessly customized personal experience
- Fully customizable and allows users to build intuitive apps with simple drag-and-drop.
- Designed to provide a single comprehensive web interface that encompasses all facets of a process lifecycle.
Auditrunner Pricing starts at a cost of $500 per month, per user. There is no free version; however, Auditrunner has a free trial. This Auditrunner Pricing model is of $500 and is available for up to 3 auditors and 10 departments, installation, 2 maintenance tickets.
The Auditrunner trial version is free for all users. It is possible to request a demo on the website. For each Demo, Auditrunner will donate $20 to support Water.org to change lives with safe water. This will create $1320 worth of impact.