OneTrust is a governance, risk management, and compliance platform that provides software that streamlines the process of assessing risks and establishing enterprise policies in such a way so as to reduce costs and increase opportunities for business development. The software assesses risks associated with privacy, consent & preference, ethics & compliance, and regulatory research.
OneTrust Pricing Plans:
One can sign up to get a free trial from the official website. Apart from this, OneTrust pricing is separate for small & mid-sized companies and large enterprises and varies depending upon the services the user decides to purchase. The small to mid sized company plans start at around $50 per feature and go upto $150 per feature. The large company plans start at around $200 per feature and go upto $500 per feature. Here are the OneTrust Pricing plans in detail:
Consumer and Data Requests: $500 per month
Data Discovery Plan: $1500 per month
Asset Automation: $500 per month
Further details on each plan are available on the OneTrust site.
OneTrust GRC Software Demo :
There is a demo video available on the official site that can be used to acquaint oneself with the functioning of the platform. Furthermore, to explore insights of the features, an interested individual can request a call by filling basic contact details on OneTrust’s official website.
OneTrust GRC Software Features:
- Technology Platform:
- Use the latest technological plugins like data mapping automation, data guidance research, incident & breach response, and program benchmarking.
- Browse through 100 languages.
- Regulatory Intelligence:
- Grow business which is powered by massive databases.
- Cover over 300 jurisdictions to secure the company’s ventures.
- Global Support Network:
- Procure universal data within minutes.
- Support the company’s deployment success.
- Large User Community:
- Back the company with the best practices from the global community of practitioners.
- Third-party risk management:
- Includes IT security risk management, enterprise & operational risk, audit & controls management, policy management, and business continuity.
- Includes vendor assessments, reports on key contract terms, and vendor alerts on incidents and breaches.