It is a GRC platform that supports business-level management of enterprise governance, risk, and compliance (GRC). It empowers the organizations to manage several dimensions of risk on a single platform with on-premises and SaaS offerings, and quickly implement industry-standard practices.
It aims at offering benefits to its users through enhanced business performance and advanced risk management maturity for improved client satisfaction.
The pricing starts at about $55,000 depending on the features and the services users decide to choose. The pricing are given below in detail:
RSA Archer GRC Software Suite: $55,000 for the usual necessities of a business.
RSA Archer GRC Software Demo:
It provides a demo on the website in the form of video clippings to make the users familiar with all its functionalities.
RSA Archer GRC Software Features:
- Manage issues generated by audit, compliance and risk process
- Develop a consolidated view into known issues
- Escalate issues with a managed and organized process
- Ensure management and mitigation of identified issues
- Provide an automated approach to business continuity and disaster recovery planning
- Enable swift response in crisis situations to protect the ongoing operations
- Provide resiliency management
- Enterprise and Operational Risk Management
- Enable cataloging of business processes and sub-processes,
- Mitigating controls
- Provide required transparency via reporting, dashboards and notification alerts.
- IT & Security Risk Management
- Determine assets that are critical to business
- Detect and respond to attacks
- Identify and remediate security deficiencies
- Records Retention Utility
- Export defined records
- Retrieve data and apply appropriate records retention policies