Clonezilla is a hard-drive cloning program used mainly for recovery of data on hard-drives. You can also perform Backup and system deployment using Clonezilla. Most importantly, Clonezilla clones only the used part of the hard drives. The solution is available in different versions for a personal computer, and also for massive deployment at a surprising Clonezilla Pricing.
These are some of the features of Clonezilla software:
- Efficient system deployment:
- Clonezilla supports a wide range of file formats.
- Thus, it is very useful for backup and restores of different types of crucial information on your hard drives.
- Able to restore one image in multiple local devices:
- You can easily clone similar images on multiple computers.
- This feature is very useful while upgrading computers in an organization.
- Clonezilla supports various partition formats:
- The tool supports widely used partition formats such as MBR and GPT.
- You can boot Clonezilla live on different types of computers. Again, you don’t need to pay anything.
- Remote restoration and rescue:
- Clonezilla Lite server supports BitTorrent.
- With PXE and Wake-on-LAN support, you can restore multiple computers remotely.
It is essential to install various open-source tools before you go for a Clonezilla Download. The vendors do not specify Clonezilla Pricing. You can choose from Clonezilla Live, Clonezilla Lite Server and Clonezilla Server Edition depending upon your cloning application.
Clonezilla is an open-source program that you can download for absolutely free. You need to ensure the system configuration requirements and your desired version based on your application for cloning before you download it. Thus, you can easily make effective use of this tool by downloading it online.