AdvantX is a software suite specifically designed for practice management in hospitals and Ambulatory Surgery Centers. It facilitates the digitization of activities such as patient registration, costing, medical data analysis, staffing, and other core needs of medical practice centres. AdvantX hospital management software is primarily used for boosting staff productivity and data reporting. The software suite is available as SaaS, and Windows Desktop Application.
AdvantX is available in various product packages, but there is no free trial available. The AdvantX pricing information can be obtained by contacting Surgical Information Systems, the parent company that offers AdvantX. You can also check for any specific requirements and schedule a demo at the preferred time.
AdvantX Hospital Management Software Demo:
As AdvantX caters to a highly specific domain, there is no open demo available for viewing. A demo can be obtained for contacting the sales team at the AdvantX website.
AdvantX Hospital Management Software Features:
Some key features that make AdvantX a popular choice in the medical industry -
- Dedicated module for streamlining In-Patient management activities such as appointment scheduling, invoicing etc.
- Integrated medical billing and accounting as per hospital billing standards for ASCs and Medical Centres.
- Medical Practice Management:
- Robust Electronic Health Record system for maintaining patient data.
- Built-in Patient appointment scheduling system with E-Prescription module.
- Electronic Medical Record System:
- AdvantX comes with full-scale EMR capabilities helping medical centres record patient information.
- The Multi-physician model allows multiple users to view and synchronize patient data.
- Compatible with industry-specific use cases:
- Industry-standard HL7 interface capabilities to facilitate the sharing of data with other in-house systems.
- Robust administrative, statistical, and outcomes reporting.