Workday HCM is Human Resource Software based on the cloud that combines all the HR related functionality into one place. It consists of essential features for payroll, compensation, talent management, recruiting, and workforce planning. The software is supported by multiple browsers and OS, thus making it flexible software filled with rich features.
Workday HCM Pricing:
Workday HCM Pricing varies according to the employee size and total revenue of the company. Workday HCM pricing license includes support and automatic upgrades as well. They charge extra maintenance costs depending upon the number of service hours. User needs to get in touch with support team to get quotes.
Workday HCM Demo:
It offers a free demo for the users using it for the first time. The free demo can be requested from their official website. They do not offer a free trial version.
Workday HCM Features:
Workday HCM is a globally used HRM software containing essential features related to the HR department that helps them in performing activities smoothly. Below are some key features:
- It helps in performing onboarding, career development, etc
- It helps HR in setting goals, performing reviews, and aiding employee career development
- It contains a calculation engine that enables reports and calculates payroll for individuals or groups
- It presents the compliance dashboards containing data about forthcoming changes
- It helps in building customized compensation packages by selecting from various plans available
- It helps in managing hires and promotions, tracking pay equity, pay range segments, and configurable segments
- It facilitates in the evaluation of workforce and cost breakdown
- It allows the review and approval of workflows and extracts data at the organizational level