IBM QRadar Security Intelligence Platform IBM QRadar is an advanced analytics platform built with an aim to ensure security. It helps detect advanced, hard-to-find threats and eliminate false positives. It combines log events and network flow data from a number of devices, endpoints, and applications distributed throughout the network. Its advanced analytics engine explains events and highlights the footprints left behind.
IBM Security Intelligence Operations and Consulting Services Through this service, IBM helps users in the assessment of security intelligence and operations, offers consultation on building a security operations center, and provides abilities to improve security intelligence, restructure threat analysis, and adopt new use cases and rules.IBM Managed Security Information and Event Management ServicesManaged SIEM Services uses data intelligence and research abilities from IBM X-Force to identify and respond to threats. IBM global security operation centers support these services.
IBM QRadar Advisor with WatsonIBM QRadar Advisor with Watson draws on organized and unorganized data to provide security teams with actionable insights that allow them to discover threats. The solution enables faster deployment with powerful abilities that address the issues of skills shortages, alert overloads, incident response delays, and outdated security information.
IBM QRadar User Behavior AnalyticsIBM’s behavior analytics uses machine learning to track normal user behavior, forecast expected behavior, and detect deviations that can specify an insider threat. Using this solution, security personnel can see the user context of threats as well as find the highest-risk users in the organization.
IBM Managed Detection and Response ServicesThese services are delivered from the global network of IBM X-Force Command Centers, which provide continuous monitoring of enterprise systems (laptops, desktops, and mobile devices). This monitoring solution extends policy configuration and maintenance and enables comprehensive threat-hunting capabilities.
IBM X-Force Incident Response and Intelligence Services (X-Force IRIS)IBM professionals provide a comprehensive solution for users to understand and respond to critical threats more efficiently.
IBM Security Access ManagerIBM Security Access Manager provides combined access management solutions to secure access points by defining and enforcing which resources can be accessed by whom. The solution can automatically terminate access to specific systems to protect data when malicious activity is detected. IBM Security Access Manager can be considered as both a virtual appliance image and a physical appliance, as it is highly scalable and configurable.
IBM Security Identity Governance and IntelligenceThis business-focused solution from IBM is intended to simplify user access provisioning and the certifying and reviewing of policies. It also provides capabilities in the domains of enterprise user lifecycle management, access risk assessment and mitigation, certification, and password management.
USP : The ISS SCADA security solution by IBM has three main components: Intrusion Prevention Systems, SCADA Assessment Services, and IBM Managed Security Systems. IBM Proventia Network Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) has the ability to protect systems from critical vulnerabilities or attacks, while IBM Managed Security Services for clients provides outsourced solutions for comprehensive real-time security management.
|Feature and Functionality|
- Product Maturity / Identity And Access Management / Device c...Integrating identity intelligenceThe company provides a robust approach to identity and access management that helps ensure fulfillment of business objectives related to security, productivity, or compliance, both in the short term and as the organization continues to develop in the future. Show More
- Product Maturity / Identity And Access Management / Session ...IBM Security IdentityIBM Security Identity and Access Assurance offers compliance initiatives, reduces operational costs (by automating manual organizational tasks that can decrease support desk calls), enhances operational security positions, administers and enforces user access to resources, and improves operational proficiencies, thus aiding in the enhancement of user efficiency. Show More
- Product Maturity / Intrusion Detection System/Intrusion Prev...Single-click blockingBy using Network IPS products, updated security content can be automatically activated and applied to Network IPS appliances. Security content suggests the execution of a ‘set to block’ action and is certified to be free of false positives. Multiple Network IPS appliances deployed in an active/active configuration provide the highest redundancy possible while preserving full session state maintenance between devices. Show More
- Product Maturity / Intrusion Detection System/Intrusion Prev...IBM Security Network IPS appliancesThe IBM® Security Network IPS appliances are purpose-built, Layer 2 network security appliances that you can deploy either at the gateway or the network to block intrusion attempts, denial of service (DoS) attacks, malicious code, backdoors, spyware, peer-to-peer applications, and a growing list of threats without requiring extensive network reconfiguration. Show More
- Product Maturity / Firewall / Network topology vizualizationLack of Security AssessementsNetwork visibility in terms of security assessments has become a challenge in the current state of network systems which in turn is impacting the risk factor. Show More
- Product Maturity / Antivirus/Malware / Device ControlDevice ControlAllowing devices that cannot protect themselves to connect to the network can lead to security incidents for the organization. Show More
- Product Maturity / Use Cases / Increased productivity / impr...Risking DowntimeAs the output of ICS relates to physical processes, any downtime—such as a power outage—can have effects at an organizational level. Show More