Plastic SCM Integration Software is an excellent compact software that has centralized as well as distributed version control. It can not only work in-cloud or on-premises but it also supports several database management systems like Postgres, Firebird and SQLite. With these features, this software offers the required amount of flexibility and power to a team even when a few of the members are working remotely.
Plastic SCM Pricing
Plastic SCM pricing is different for different versions of the software. The personal edition and the community edition of the software are available for free with limited features. The pricing varies for the commercial versions of the software too, starting from $6.95 per user per month. Most software companies and vendors require you to contact them with details so they can offer competitive personalized pricing based on your needs. For the best pricing plans, contact the vendor.
Plastic SCM Demo
There is a trial version available for Plastic SCM Integration Software through which you can get to know the working of a few basic features of the software before making the purchase. 24/7 customer support is also offered by the company for any queries regarding the functionality of the software. To know more about the features user can connect through the official website of the software.
Some features of the software are given below. These features provide user capabilities to cater to every market vertical through its wide variety of offerings.
Powerful and effective merge machine
Interactive visual branch explorer
- Merge machine of this software can handle powerful development practices like refactoring and parallel development.
- Educates and simplifies the process of merging and branching workflow.
Improved Git synchronization
- Features a home icon through which the user can know the changeset they are working on.
- The user can also customize their legends to work through their branches faster through a few easy steps.
Enhanced access control
- Users can work with scaled and big repositories as the software can handle files that are larger than the system’s RAM capabilities.
- The software has both distributed as well as centralized servers which help the users who work on similar or same files.
- The mechanisms used by the software for user identification include login credentials, Active Directory or LDAP, name+ID and name.
- Through controlled access, your sensitive files can be stored securely.