Hevo Integration Software assists the users to replicate all their data at scale. It allows people to load data in real-time and also in a fast and reliable manner from any source. It supports Relational Databases, NoSQL Databases, SaaS Applications, Files or S3 buckets, Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery, or Snowflake, in real-time.
Hevo Integration Software offers its starter pack with a price tag of 499$ per month. Furthermore, they have another package worth 999$ per month with advanced features along with some premium services. However, Hevo pricing comes with a customization option too.
To get a personalized demo of Hevo Integration Software features, customers need to contact them.
Let’s go through the substantial features that come with services.
Easy to Set Up
No Maintenance Needed
- Users can set up data pipelines running in just a few minutes.
- It puts forth a hassle-free data replication at scale.
- Customers won’t need ETL scripts and Cron jobs anymore
- It handles all the user’s future changes on its own.
- Users can get the data flow without writing any custom configuration.
- It flags and purposes any failures detected.
- The software can spontaneously identifies an anomaly in the incoming data and reports the user directly.
- It also sets aside any affected records within the pipelines and corrects them.
- It also ensures that the analytics workflows stay unimpacted.