PowerCenter Integration Software is an advanced data integration platform for enterprises, developed by Informatica, that delivers data to businesses in a speedy manner. PowerCenter enables developers and analysts to collaborate, rapidly prototype, analyze, validate, and deploy projects in a matter of a few days.
PowerCenter Pricing packages can be obtained on-demand by potential customers. The software has three editions – Standard, Advanced, and Premium, with the option to add-on other packages. The company provides a 30-day free trial, post which users can buy a paid version after acquiring information about PowerCenter Pricing from the company. For the best pricing plans, contact the vendor.
The PowerCenter Integration Software offers free demo in the form of video tutorials. Users can also access a plethora of other learning resources in the form of articles, blogs, and webinars, and can also register for upcoming events.
Business collaboration and ease
- Enables business self-service and delivery of trusted data to businesses using role-based tools and agile processes
- Benefits users with graphical and code-less tools that leverage a huge palette of pre-built transformations
Scalability and Operational governance
- Supports grid computing, adaptive load balancing, and pushdown optimization
- Enables users to monitor production and reinforce coding best practices with the help of alerts, thus preventing costly damage in the future
Real-time data and universal connectivity
- Provides timely and accurate data for next-gen analytics and operational efficiency
- Integrates and seamlessly accesses data from all types of sources using high-performance connectors
Advanced connectivity and transformation
- Unlocks the value of non-relational data through comprehensive parsing of PDF, XML, MS-Office, and Internet of Things
- Connects to cloud application sources seamlessly from PowerCenter
- Enables repeatable audit and validation of data moved across development, test and production environments