Iguana Integration Software has been designated as an HL7 integration software which is characterized to be the only engine that handles various healthcare institutions. By means of the software’s integration methodologies, integrating with several hospitals, clinics and patient’s facilities can be done without any difficulty.
The iguana pricing plan is dependent on various factors such as environments, training set, fleet manager, real-time logs, and more. It has three package plans for small, medium and large users. However, the pricing is totally quote-based and can be availed by contacting their executive team. Most software companies and vendors require you to contact them with details so they can offer competitive personalized pricing based on your needs.
There is no demo model that can be used for trial purposes. You have to provide your usage requirements and their team will be giving out an Iguana pricing plan accordingly. You can make the payments and start using this tool.
The impressive features of Iguana Integration Software are mentioned as under -
Interface management -
Core functionality -
- The deployment tools within this software have a set of interfaces which can assist you in development, testing as well as production.
- Fleet management provides the statuses of all the implemented instances by providing better visibility across different channels.
- It has a web-based dashboard that lists an overview of every associated interface and server.
- It enables you to configure various types of alerts whenever any potential opportunity/risk is identified.
Empower the control -
- Iguana Integration Software has effective data encryption methodologies to protect the associated data within the electronic health information systems.
- The development environment follows a simple approach where you can assign user roles and respective permissions to them.
- The built-in tools in this software assists in efficiently tracking any changes in code as well as viewing any previous versions of the system.
- The frameworks of the software allow you to test every shared code across the different interfaces.