Micro Focus Artix is a versatile and secure to install integration software that allows organizations to swiftly build, locate, and control thoroughly secure services in both Java and C++. Artix can be used as a complete ESB, i.e. Enterprise Service Bus or to be a helping hand in enhancing present investments, to bring in new opportunities and sales models for your business. Artix is a multi-protocol answer that connects numerous and light-weight endpoints without any highly-priced servers.
Artix pricing solely depends upon the version you would want to buy. Newer the version, higher the cost. Artix’s pricing is based on a membership plan that starts from $19.95 and can go up to $62.95. Artix pricing is totally worth money based on the needs of the business.
Artix pricing doesn’t have any free versions but it has a free 30 days trial for you to get an insight into the software. You get to experience all the features in the 30 days trial, from bridging your COBRA domain to the rest of your organization. To get on with it, you can always fill-up the form provided on their website or get in touch with the sales team with the numbers provided on the website.
Some of the unique features of Artix Integration Software are:
- An essential adjunction to any COBRA location
- Present COBRA applications are compatible with Non-COBRA technologies without any modernization
- Building a smarter networking system for the betterment of the business
- Creating values and accelerating toward success
- Connect with numerous technologies such as legacy systems
- Brings unique experiences and new-age capabilities to the forefront
- Incorporate COBRA to Non-COBRA effortlessly
- The best solution for data processing with the location and data travel history