Nextup Integration Software is a cloud-based SaaS software that extends an automaton which provides connectivity between Slack and Atlassian JIRA. Slack is a proprietary commercial enterprise exchange platform evolved by Slack technologies, and JIRA is a proprietary issue tracking product evolved by Atlassian which permits bug tracking and agile assignment management.
Nextup Integration Software has three plans for you- standard, professional, and enterprise. Nextup’s pricing chart ranges according to your selected plan. The Nextup pricing also varies because of the features each plan beholds. The standard Nextup pricing is around $0.63, whereas the professional and enterprise plan’s pricing costs around $0.83 and $1. For the best pricing plans, contact the vendor.
Nextup Integration Software doesn’t have a free version, but you can use their plans for a free 14 days trial. Not only the standard plan, but you can have access to the professional and enterprise plan as well for those 14 days. To get an insight into the software and Nextup pricing you can always fill up the online form on their website, or you can get in touch with their team with the numbers provided on the website as well.
Some unique features that Nextup beholds are:
- Upgraded easy to use buttons to keep an all-time track of your tickets
- A mere discussion of tickets in chats can provide you with the ticket information
- To get timely reports of the log-ins and logouts
- Chat rooms related to initiatives that need each day price ticket summaries
Upgrade your search with JQL
- A new transition button for transitioning to take place in slack directly
- Gets your issues sought out quickly as compared to before
- You get pre-built queries regarding your problems
- With the upgraded version you can ask away about any query you want to resolve