OneSaas Integration Software is a well-known integration platform that is cloud-based. It is primarily meant for small to large-sized business enterprises. It helps business enterprises by eliminating the need to manually transfer data between different applications. With the help of OneSaas Integration Software, the users can carry out the configuration of workflow and scheduling integrated sync frequency easily.
OneSaas pricing varies with the type of OneSaas software version you pick. OneSaas pricing for different packs are as follows- Business Starter at $19/month, Business Standard at $29/month, Growth Business at $49/month, Scaling Business at $99/month, and Enterprise at $299/month. Most software companies and vendors require you to contact them with details so they can offer competitive personalized pricing based on your needs. For the best pricing plans, contact the vendor.
Before choosing the best OneSaas integration software version based on OneSaas pricing, you can check out the working features of the software by trying out the trial version which is absolutely free of cost. For any operational queries of the software, you can directly contact their customer support team.
The main features of OneSaas software are listed below.
Efficient administration tools
Excellent run time capability
- It provides an effective tool to set up and administer integrations without the need for coding.
- It provides all the standard functional tools for the conversion of data values from one format to another based on the source and destination system.
Varied integration options
- Supports the integrations based on transactions or events that are sensitive to real-time changes.
- Improves the processing time by splitting the source data into multiple units.
Highly reliable and secure
- Supports the integration of data from disparate sources and also eliminates the need to move the data physically.
- It can easily process hierarchical data including XML, JSON, and HIPAA, among others.
- The availability of systems is consistent and the speed of the system does not impact productivity in any way.
- Only the administrators are allowed to control the users who can perform data integrations on the system.