Virtuoso integration software is a ‘Universal Server’ as it provides a cross-platform data server for SQL, RDF, XML and Free text. It can deliver a highly cost-effective and hybrid platform for Semantic web presence, data integration, business process integration, content management and web services creation. It also provides fast harmonization of disparate data that can increase the agility for enterprises or individuals.
Virtuoso pricing plans are very clear. Get a one-year license for this software easily and choose the correct plan according to your work. Virtuoso pricing is mentioned here:
- 4 concurrent connections- $249.99/year (workstation only)
- 5 concurrent connections- $499.99/year (server or workstation)
- 25 concurrent connections- $1749.99/year (server or workstation)
- 75 concurrent connections- $4999.99/year (server or workstation)
Get a free evaluation license for the software. Analyse and check all the important features without paying any fees. Evaluate Virtuoso integration software and check whether it satisfies the need. Get this license free of cost from the official website.
Secure and configurable data access
- Enforce policy-based security by adding extra conditions in the statements.
- Use two-phase commit protocol to guarantee ACID properties of distributed transactions which change data.
HTTP server and Query Language support
- Get industry-standard SPARQL language support and full HTML-compliant server.
- Extend the standard protocols by using multiple-output formats like CSV, TSV, JSON, RDF, N-triples and many others.
RDF management and middleware
- Get a wide variety of deployment technologies for data representation and serialization format.
- Manage RDF data sets by using a separate module within Virtuoso.
Linked Data views over external data sources and native SQL Data sources
- Use RDF views for enabling Virtuoso to expose ODBC or JDBC accessible relational data.
- Uncover pre-existing relational data as virtual RDF graph.
- Get a runtime vehicle for web application logic which is written in PHP, Java, Python, Perl, Ruby and many other scripting environments.