TMax Integration Software is the market-leading Transaction Process Monitoring (TPM) solution that provides optimized transaction processing, reliability and transaction integrity in distributed application environments. It simplifies the whole process of integration through the concept of modularity, with its open and flexible architecture. TMax follows the Open Source Interconnection (OSI) model, thereby defining the functional layer for processing distributed transactions.
TMax Integration Software provides its users with an affordable and feasible TMax pricing range in order to manage their business systematically. It has various TMax pricing plans which shine a light on its different features and as the pricing increases, the number of features included in the respective plans also increases. For the best pricing plans, contact the vendor.
Pagelines provides a simple and easy demonstration of its working on the website. An interactive video gives the users a glimpse of its unique and one-of-a-kind features. Interested users can also try their hand on the software and get acquainted with it by opting for a 30-day free trial available on the website.
Functionality and automation
- Track company progress by plotting various graphs and charts
- Ensure compatibility between systems through its open and flexible architecture
- Guarantee data transfer and prevent data loss through reliable queuing
- Manage resources automatically according to the system load
No pre-required coding knowledge
- Build, deploy, run and govern end-to-end collaboration, integration and APIs at a quicker and safer economic scale
- Utilize stream pipe communication which provides full queue prevention and fast recovery
- Create and discover new APIs and microservices without having proper knowledge of coding
- Speed up cross-platform app development leading to seamless integrations
- Work with a variety of attributes like TMS, CAS, TLM etc.
- Manage connections between client and user and cater to its needs through effective communication