Warewolf Integration software allows developers to use a low-code, visual drag and drop environment to design and create microservices. The users may then call those microservices within their applications. The end result shrinks hardcore programming that might have previously taken months into days. Warewolf pricing revolutionizes the way service-oriented architecture has been created and used till now.
Warewolf pricing starts at $80 per core per month, called ‘Developer’. The ‘Enterprise’ Warewolf pricing plan is at $220 per core per month. It contains all ‘Developer’'s features along with a reduced response time of 2 hours, email, phone and remote access to customer support and 24/7 support availability. You can also get any specific quote from the support to match your requirements efficiently.
Warewolf Integration software is available for a 30-day free trial. The demo contains all of ‘Developer’’s features, including Certified upgrades, patches & hotfixes, Community support & knowledgebase, Unlimited open source participation, Evaluation support and Feature requests. During this time, Warewolf Integration software can be used using Microsoft Azure virtual machine, AWS virtual machine or by compiling from the source on GitHub.
Application development will never be the same due to these features:
Integration and Orchestration
- Integrates multiple systems through 3rd party and native connectors
- Builds remote services straight into local workflows
- Easily store and re-use previous services as APIs
- Execute services as REST APIs
Rapid line of Business Apps
- Visually orchestrate processes in a service-oriented architecture
- Easily build loosely coupled systems for long term flexibility
- Cut out unnecessary documentation from the SDLC
- Leverage pre-built Data manipulation tools