Aeris provides a wide array of IoT device management software and services for its commercial clients in the IoT arena across the globe. The company offers reliable IoT device management software and services, including M2M solutions and services that help IoT vendors and CSPs build profitable IoT businesses. Aerisâ€™ flagship platform, AerPort, has been instrumental in offering advanced functionalities in different areas of IoT device management, including device traffic management and alert management. Request AERIS Pricing to get more information.
AerPortâ€™s key functionality of device management which offers easy service provision to heterogeneous devices, provides billing support, and carries out activation and suspension of devices. Features
- Supports provisioning and management of more than 10,000 devices at a time in one batch.
- It analyzes device performance by retrieving detailed device traffic information, including billing information, and offers comprehensive support to heterogeneous IoT devices.
- Helps enterprises to identify problems related to devices by leveraging AerPortâ€™s traffic monitoring, usage reporting, and customizable device-level alerting capabilities.
- It is active in managing device status, monitoring real-time usage (billing and traffic), and comprehensively understanding device behavior.
- Customizable and customer-centric in nature, ensuring a superior user experience for its commercial customers and enterprises.