- IoT Suite provides complete end-to-end implementation steps of this architecture for specific IoT scenarios.
- Azure IT Hub provides the required features to enable device and back-end developers build robust device management solutions.
- Azure IoT Hub also allows devices to communicate directly via a cloud gateway endpoint.
- Azure IoT Hub device management equips IoT developers and operators to organize, monitor, query, and orchestrate changes across millions of heterogeneous devices.
- Azure IoT Gateway SDK enables developers to build and deploy modules for edge intelligence, thus giving them the ability to optimize and process data before sending it to the cloud.
- It also enables them to connect legacy devices to the Azure cloud without having to replace the existing infrastructure.
Microsoft announced two new offerings for the streamlining of IoT device management softwares: Azure IoT Hub device management and the Azure IoT Gateway software development kit. These products help developers, IT managers, and Operational Technology (OT) operators to efficiently manage IoT deployments. These platforms manage data from devices such as sensors, single purpose microcontrollers, and gateways.
- No Weaknesses