Kii is a platform that provides all the crucial elements required to develop IoT solutions on a scale that’s carrier-grade and industry-proven. In addition to the Solution Accelerator helping companies in improving on the level of scale, functionality, and performance, the platform also has a 24/7 operations service to aid businesses with their problems and queries. Kii IoT Platforms facilitates the selection of an environment based on the requirements of the app and the business.
Apart from free trials, Kii Pricing also offers annual subscriptions. The annual subscriptions of Kii can be divided into three categories, namely full stack, fully managed, and built for growth. Kii Pricing is generally based on the business requirements. For further details, users can visit the website.
Kii IoT Platforms Demo:
Kii offers free trials that can be requested for in order to get a demo of the platform.
Kii IoT Platforms Features:
- Simplify every task related to the users, from signing up and managing, to authenticating and beyond
- Connect with the users through Twitter or Facebook by making use of just a few lines of code
- Store the files on the cloud for extra safety
- Sync files across numerous devices, and generate links with or without expiration dates
- Receive insights about the location and status of the tanks around the globe
- Acquire smart remote monitoring and control solutions leading to quicker ROIs and faster PoCs
- Measure the data present in the cloud by just defining the metrics in the dashboard
- View the results through graphs and charts, and use the API to manage the metrics
- Learn all about conversions, retentions, user engagement, monetization, and frequency through Kii’s A/B testing
- Simplify tasks by having the A/B testing for numerous platforms under one roof of full-stack mobile development