The Nio software platform can be used for designing, deploying, and monitoring distributed IoT applications. Nio IoT Platforms has an elaborate toolset that enables organizations to take charge of their digital transformation. Its low-code System Designer enables the rapid designing and deploying of applications. Nio’s Pubkeeper can be employed to help in data transfer between disparate devices. The Nio Platform enables rapid development of digital transformation and IoT solutions that deliver operational efficiency, new revenue streams, and innovative products & services.
Nio pricing package provides an Explore Plan, which is basically a 30-day free trial period that helps in evaluating risks, and provides a smooth, friction-free experience. After that, Nio Pricing provides two packages that companies can choose from, namely the Accelerate package and the Transform package.
Nio IoT Platforms Demo:
It provides a 30-minute demo to explain what it’s all about. This demo shows a brief and precise overview of the platform. In addition to an interactive demonstration involving the designing and creation of a PoC, this demo also contains a discussion that explores why this tool is good for a business. The trial plan also has an hour-long training session online where companies get to talk to an engineer from Nio.
Nio IoT Platforms Features:
- Tiny Footprint and Unlimited Extensibility
- Experience the value of the lightweight platform throughout the system
- Simplify the toughest of challenges while connecting things and data across different technologies, industries, and so on
- Real-Time Insights and Advanced Stream Processing
- Achieve semantic, temporal, stateful, and spatial pattern detection
- Get access to streaming event capabilities that are completely extensible
- Adaptable Security and Linear Scalability
- Obtain adaptability to have the most efficient security practices
- Acquire scaling of numerous devices and signals with the platform’s linear scalability
- Unbiased Design and Efficient Output and Input
- Design and create solutions based on the precise requirements
- Attain outputs and inputs that are both efficient, since Nio helps in turning data into real-time control, actuation, and automation instead of defaulting it all to a different report or dashboard