Confluence Knowledge Management Software is an open, collaborative platform that aims to break down the barriers between the workforces in a company. This helps in the optimization of the full work potential of the employees by their inclusion via feedback and comments. Organization and customization of knowledge are designed to last for a long time. The security aspect and the integration of templates and apps drive the workforce in a positive direction.
There is a range of Confluence Pricing that can be availed depending upon the type of business. The Confluence Pricing is –
- Free- $0 up to 10 users
- Standard- $5/user/month up to 5,000 users
- Premium- $10/user/month up to 5,000 users
- Server- $10 up to 10 users
- Data Center- $15,000/year up to 500 users
Confluence Knowledge Management Software offers a demo which can be availed by filling and submitting the web form on the internet. Confluence also offers webinars where they display features, how to use it, and how to best practice it.
- Access to numerous customizable templates to edit content with images, videos, etc.
- Integration of various tools and apps from Atlassian suite and marketplace as per convenience
Organization of content
- Implementation of structured page and categories for quick and easy search
- Search feature ensures no time wastage and results in optimization of time
Integration of feedback
- Allowance of employees to give feedback via page comments and inline to ensure transparency
- Usage of @ to specifically mention an employee for their help and view
- Integration of Privacy Shield, GDPR, and transit encryption to ensure the privacy of data
- Enforcement of security by varying levels of privacy as decided by the company
- Confluence Data Center offers configurable options like intelligent load dispersal, deployment flexibility, etc.
- Allowance of admin permissions such as troubleshooting, auditing, etc.