Guru knowledge management software is usable in the different companies for a unified functioning across all borders. Furthermore, it focuses on making the different parts of an organization or career into one unified unit, for proper functioning in the global sphere. On that same note, it aims to improve the communication of the officials in an organization in a systematic manner and also improves the sales and customer service quotients.
Most software companies and vendors require you to contact them with details so they can offer competitive personalized Guru pricing based on your needs. For the best Guru pricing plans, contact the vendor.
Below are few Guru pricing plans-
- Starter plan- Free (for an entire team of 10; more members cost $7 each)
- Builder plan- $14 per month ( per user; first month free)
- Expert plan- $ 24 per month ( per user; first month free)
Guru pricing has a specific plan for enterprises. Guru Knowledge Management Software pricing for enterprises promises 99.99% uptime.
For an easier performance, Guru knowledge management software comes equipped with a demo version as well, to help the potential users with understanding the software.
- Improves the knowledge base of the organization internally
- Allows the officials to know what the rest of their departments are working on, and run accordingly
- Allows the officials to customize their system, with the help of a pre-made framework
- Aims to make the software simple to use and attractive to customers
- Usable in any device that a user is working on
- Available in different regions of the world easily and efficiently
- Works in the background constantly while the user saves something
- Syncs with your devices and networks and facilitates easy access
Works with pre-installed software
- Adapts with other software easily and does not cause issues
- Functions efficiently with many different formats and features