Notion Knowledge Management Software is a collaboration and knowledge management platform that allows the workforce to utilize their full potential by giving access to a highly customizable content. This helps to connect the employees and stress on transparency and focus within the company. The integration of various tools leads to the saving of time and results in heightened productivity. It ensures team functionality by indulging the employees to edit and comment on the content.
Notion pricing varies depending on the subscription plan and the type of business. It can be paid monthly or annually. The Notion pricing plans start at around $5 per month per user.
Below are few pricing plans-
- Free- $0 with unlimited members but only 1000 blocks
- Personal- $5 monthly or $48 yearly/ member
- Team plan- $10 monthly or $96 yearly/ member
- Enterprise- Notion sales team to be contacted
Notion offers a demo on the software when requested. A quick search on the internet results in the availing of a demo by filling and submitting the web form that is available.
Notion Knowledge Management Software Features:
- Allowance of employees to gain access to contents quickly in the field by optimization of search bar
- Integration of knowledge based on the context to provide clarity
- Customization of content by the integration of tools like Figma, Google Sheets, Invision, etc.
- Allowance of employees to leave comments and feedback on the article posted
- Usage of Kanban board, calendar, and list views to handle projects and tasks proficiently
- Optimization of the notification alert and integration of permissions to contents based on groups
- Implementation of workflows
- Customization of unique workflow with the assistance of spreadsheets and databases
- Integration of Notion’s customized editor to structure the plans and ideas
- Forums allow the employees to comment, like, and ask questions on documents and articles
- Allowance of the workforce to upload information from personal devices to enhance knowledge sharing